Date: Thursday 11 January 2024
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Designed for the busy cook this course will demonstrate how to make some brilliantly tasty, authentic Italian dishes from larder to plate within 30 minutes.
Stefano will teach you a wide range of recipes that can be created in anything between 5 and 30 minutes ensuring that when time is scarce you still have a great selection of tasty dishes to call upon.
From starters to pasta course, mains and desserts you’ll cover a full menu with something for everyone.
Be prepared to be surprised at the dishes you can create in no time at all!
Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Sugo Finto - Roman tomato sauce and soup
- Piadina - Flatbread
- Frittata di cipolle rosse e patate - Caramelised red onion and potato frittata
- Pesto Genovese - Genoese pesto
- Ragù di salsiccia e semi di finocchio - Tomato, sausage and fennel seeds ragù
- Chicken under a Brick - Pollo al Mattone
- Filetto di orata con salsa verde - Panfried seabream fillets with salsa verde
- Cavolo nero con peperoncino e aglio - Sauteed cavolo nero with chilli and garlic
- Patate arrosto con aglio e rosmarino - Roast potatoes with garlic and rosemary
- Dolce di Amalfi - Lemon & Almond cake from Amalfi
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)