Date: Thursday 27 April 2023
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Want to learn to cook great Italian food in a day? We will teach you the essentials of the Italian kitchen based on the recipes from our well-loved cookbooks. Our expert teacher Stefano Borella, with 20 years’ experience of Italian cooking, will show you how to make the classics such as gnocchi, two essential pasta sauces such as arrabbiata and ragu, a seasonal risotto, how to pan-fry fish, cook the perfect steak and prepare a classic Italian dessert. After hands-on cooking, sit down with Stefano to enjoy the delicious dishes with wine and a tasting and discussion about that key Italian ingredient: extra virgin olive oil.
Expect an intensive day as we cover a great deal, however you will emerge confident and ready to cook a full Italian meal to impress your friends and family.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Torta fritta with antipasti selection
- Seasonal Risotto
- Gnocchi di patate
- Arrabbiata - Tomato and chilli sauce
- Beef ragu alla Bolognese
- Steak Tagliata with rocket, Parmesan and Balsamic
- Panfried seabass with salsa verde
- Broccoli with garlic, chilli, lemon and almods
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)