Date: Sunday 28 January 2024
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
It’s all about going from producer to plate on our regular monthly Sunday morning course with Stefano.
You’ll start with a visit to Marylebone Farmer’s market where you’ll meet artisan producers and choose your ingredients for the creation of a fabulous Sunday feast.
Returning to the cookery school you’ll then produce a selection of Italian dishes that make the most of the in season ingredients you’ve purchased.
This is a fun course that completely recreates the traditional Italian culinary journey of a trip to market, selecting the best ingredients and then cooking dishes that do those ingredients proud.
- Torta fritta with Parma Ham and salame felino
- Sformato tricolore
- Tuscan stuffed baby chicken
- Seasonal vegetables
- Nonna's roasted potatoes
- Stuffed poched pear with orange ricotta cream
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)