Date: Sunday 21 May 2023
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
It’s all about going from producer to plate on our regular monthly Sunday morning course with Stefano.
You’ll start with a visit to Marylebone Farmer’s market where you’ll meet artisan producers and choose your ingredients for the creation of a fabulous Sunday feast.
Returning to the cookery school you’ll then produce a selection of Italian dishes that make the most of the in season ingredients you’ve purchased.
This is a fun course that completely recreates the traditional Italian culinary journey of a trip to market, selecting the best ingredients and then cooking dishes that do those ingredients proud.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
We don’t know what’ll be best on the day so dishes will change with availability but example dishes include:
- Tuscan baby chicken
- Genovese pesto
- Baked sea bream with crispy potatoes and tomatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Apple streusel tart
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)