Date: Wednesday 24 January 2024
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Location:Caldesi in Campagna, Bray
The signature dishes of Caldesi in Campagna are the stars on this intimate course held in our restaurant in Bray, Berkshire.
Taking Italian cookery to ‘another level’ you’ll learn recipes that are sure to become dinner party favourites and you’ll also learn how to present them professionally for the complete ‘restaurant quality’ result.
Following an intense morning of tutorage from Giancarlo Caldesi himself or head chef Gregorio you’ll sit down in the restaurant and enjoy the dishes you’ve made with a glass of wine to match.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Grana Padano timbale
- Seabass ravioli with lemon butter sauce
- Veal parcels stuffed with cheese in a porcini mushroom sauce
- Nonna’s Potatoes
- Sautéed spinach with chilli and garlic
- Classic tiramisu
- Ricciarelli - Sienese almond biscuits
Class sizes are kept small @ 'Caldesi in Campagna', book early to avoid disappointment!
- Combinaion of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)