Date: Tuesday 06 June 2023
Time: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Traditional Neapolitan pizza with its crisp base and simple, flavourful toppings is truly crowd pleasing when enjoyed in a traditional pizzeria in Italy and on this course we’ll show you how to recreate that authentic experience at home.
You’ll learn how to create the perfect dough, master kneading, dressing, seasoning and baking the pizza for a truly authentic result.
You’ll create an array of toppings from a selection of seasonal ingredients.
We’ll also show you how to make an authentic ‘Focaccia’ to take home as well a tasty Italian salad to complement your pizzas.
After all the cooking is done you’ll sit down together to devour your pizzas and salad, followed by a seasonal dessert. All enjoyed with a cold beer!
Class sizes are kept to just 12 places to guarantee social distancing, book early to avoid disappointment!
- 2 styles of Focaccia from North & South of Italy
- Olive, herb and pecorino sticks
- Seasonal Salad
- Bomboloni - Italian style doughnut
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)