Date: Friday 26 January 2024
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
It’s all about Foodie fun on this course that explores the Italian take on ‘Street Food’.
Every culture has it’s own version of street food and in Italy this can be further sub-divided into region with the prevalence of different ingredients influencing the many offerings of the street hawkers.
It’s a fast moving, frenetic course and in just an hour and a half you’ll learn some very satisfying recipes that go especially well with a cold beer or glass of wine (something you can test out on the evening!).
This is the perfect course to do with a group of friends or work colleagues as the start to a fun night.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Warm Farro Salad with Bacon, Leeks and Spinach
- Mint, peas and parmesan cheese frittata
- Pizzette - Mini Pizzas
- Broadbeans, mint and pecorino dip on bruschetta
- Tuna Patties
- Whipped Ricotta with Rum and Fresh Seasonal Berry Compote
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal - Taster selection of 5 dishes with 1 drink
- Full recipe pack (this will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the class)