Date: Friday 12 May 2023
Time: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
They say that life is too short to make fresh pasta but actually once you’ve mastered the art of making the silky, sheeny slithers of succulence it’s unlikely you’ll look back.
This step-by-step class is aimed at aspiring cooks who have a passion for Italian food and are keen to learn how to make a range of authentic regional fresh pasta.
You’ll learn how to roll and cut your own long pasta such as tagliatelle, and how to stuff ravioli.
To complement your new skills you will also learn how to recreate a selection of classic Italian pasta sauces.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Fresh pasta dough
- Fresh Genovese pesto
- Classic tomato sauce
- Ravioli stuffed with ricotta and spinach with butter, sage and pine nuts sauce
- Traditional lasagne with ragù sauce
- Combination of demonstrations and hands on tutoring
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 1 drink with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)