Date: Friday 26 January 2024
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Location:La Cucina Caldesi - Marylebone
Join Stefano on an Italian cookery day dedicated to dishes from Giancarlo and Katie's much loved Amalfi region of Italy. Following their many research trips to the Amalfi coast while writing their book “The Amalfi Coast – A collection of Italian recipes’
Together you will prepare and cook a large array of dishes and once all the cooking is done you will sit down to enjoy what has been made as lunch.
Specially selected regional wines will be served with lunch.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Baked aubergine layered with tomato, basil and smoked mozzarella
- Lemon ravioli in butter and mint sauce
- Lemon chicken
- Seabass baked in salt
- Lamb cutlet with anchovy nd parsley dressing
- Roasted fennel with thyme
- Fried courgettes with mint and vinegar
- Rum Baba'
- Little almond cakes
- Combination of hands-on cooking & demonstrations
- Meal (dishes prepared during the class)
- 2 drinks per person with the meal (this would include wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Biscuits to take home
- Your own cotton apron to take home
- £5.00 discount on any of our cookery books
- Full recipe pack (via email within 48 hours after the class)